The continued growth of populations around the world is creating unsustainable rates of waste production and disposal. This is placing pressure on traditional waste management infrastructure, such as landfills, and demands new strategies for managing waste.
NuGrow’s waste recycling facilities are a dynamic alternative to landfills. They convert a wide range of organic and inorganic wastes into beneficial products. Our circular economy model means waste streams become feedstocks for high-grade compost that is compliant with AS4454 and soil conditioners compliant with AS4419. Our products, in turn, deliver impressive results in soil regeneration and revegetation.
We provide a safe, efficient, cost-competitive service for clients seeking to responsibly and effectively manage key waste streams via recycling solutions – rather than disposal solutions – putting value back into our environment. The breadth of our operations means we can accept a significant volume and diversity of waste streams spanning four major feedstock categories.
Managed by our qualified and trained field teams, supported by an extensive head office team of specialists, we offer the strength of:
- Fast, responsive support– our flexible, tailored service is designed to meet individual client needs – whether standard waste requirements or emergency responses – including the ability to adapt facility shifts to accommodate unique requirements
- Site efficiency– our facilities are strategically located across the State and offer convenient operating hours, all-weather access, design for fast unloading and turnaround, and the capacity to accept high volumes of waste with high throughput
- Quality assurance– our testing processes are the most rigorous in the State, including pre-acceptance auditing for relevant waste streams and product testing for the highest standards in product supply
- Compliance– our team prioritises compliance, taking our regulatory obligations seriously and providing a deep understanding of environmental responsibilities to ensure safe, sustainable waste solutions
- Security– we are an established operator offering robust data security and confidentiality of client information
Underpinning these is our commitment to outstanding client service. Our team conducts site visits and audits, and welcomes the opportunity to add value to clients’ businesses through waste management advice. With early engagement, we help clients identify process improvements that save them time and money, delivering better service with a fresh perspective. With our longstanding track record for recycling, we value the opportunity to become a long-term partner to our clients, delivering measurable economic, social and environmental value.